Over the years I have learned about, worked with and taught different technologies. This page provides links to some resources that I created during this process.
Lecture on Self-supervised Learning at McGill Medical Hackathon 2023
Lecture on Intro to Machine Learning at McGill Medical Hackathon 2022
CMPT898 Deep Learning and Applications
I co-taught deep learning and applications with Ian Stavness during Winter 2020. Some of the lecture slides are given below.
- Lecture2a Introduction to Tensorflow (slides)
- Lecture2b Introduction to Tensorflow (IPython notebook)
- Lecture3 Probability and Information Theory
- Lecture6 Neural Networks
- Lecture7 Optimization Algorithms
- Lecture8 Optimization Algorithms Contd
- Lecture8b Regularization
Deep Learning Talks
- 2017 June: Reinforcement Learning
- 2016 Nov: Deep Neural Networks: Introduction, Architectures, and Implementations